Most E-Commerce sellers believe that what’s important is the product they’re selling and the features it holds. However research has shown that your product’s packaging and how it’s perceived can go a long way.
- Sending customers gift-like, printed brown or white fancier looking packaging exceeds customer expectations and creates a memorable experience.
- The excitement created by premium packaging drives customers to post pictures of your products on their social media and attract their friends and followers to check out your web shop.
- Customers look at what has been posted by their peers on social media when they’re researching their next purchase.
- There’s potential for consumers posting unpacking/unboxing videos online for others to see if they’re impressed with your packaging.
- Poor packaging has a huge impact on how your actual product is perceived. Many customers may assume they’re receiving a faulty or used item.
In other words it’s super important that your packaging says something about you and your brand!